Who doesn't love a good cup of hot cocoa that's better than the dairy kind?! This is sweet tooth and vegan+non-vegan approved!
▢ 3 cups of Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk
▢ 1/3 cup of cocoa powder – I used Ghiradelli
▢ 1 cup of Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
▢ Reddi Wip Coconut Milk Dairy-Free
▢ optional: nutmeg, instant coffee, maple syrup
1. Heat the stove to medium, then pour the chocolate chips and melt them slightly.
2. Pour the coconut milk in and stir to mix the melted chocolate.
3. One the mixture is mixed, add the cocoa powder and whisk until everything is blended together.
4. Optional: add 1 tbsp of instant coffee or maple syrup for a different taste/fancier hot cocoa – it’s delicious.
5. Pour into your favorite mug and add your favorite hot cocoa toppings (I added vegan whipped cream, nutmeg, and some chocolate chips.)
6. Now you’re ready to enjoy! 🙂
Leave a Reply