▢ 3 ripe bananas
▢ 1/2 cup of almond milk or soy milk
▢ 1/2 cup of coconut oil
▢ 1 cup of sugar
▢ 1 tsp vanilla
▢ 2 cups of flour
▢ 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
▢ 1 tsp of baking soda
▢ pinch of salt
▢ 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
▢ 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
▢ Mixing bowl
▢ Stirring spoon
▢ Chopping board/knife
▢ Blender (not necessary)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine the chopped bananas, sugar, coconut oil, vanilla mix/mash until smooth. I used my ninja blender to speed it up.
2. Stir in the milk and apple cider vinegar.
3. Add the flour, baking soda, salt and stir until moist and smooth.
4. Chop the walnuts and chocolate chips, then add to the mixture and stir. Then pour into your pan and place into the oven.
5. Bake the loaves for 35-45 minutes or until you pass the toothpick test. (Sticking a toothpick into the loaf, if it comes out clean then it’s good to go.)
6. Let it cool and you’re ready to enjoy!