Perfect Vegan Lemon Loaf
Cook time: 1 – 1.5 hours
Makes 8-10 servings
- – 2 cups of flour
- – 1 tsp baking powder
- – 1 tsp baking soda
- – 1/2 tsp salt
- – 1/2 cup of sugar + stevia blend
- – zest of lemon
- – 1/2 cup of olive oil
- – 1 1/2 tbsp of water
- – 1 cup of dairy-free yogurt (I use Silk Vanilla and about 2.5 of those)
- – 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of vegan butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 320F. Spray the pan with coconut oil spray.
- 2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and lemon zest.
- 3. In another bowl, melt butter, add the water, olive oil, yogurt, and lemon juice.
- 4. Mix all of the ingredients into a smooth batter (do not overmix).
- 5. Pour into bread form or mini loave mold. I got mine from Amazon for $10 dollars. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Use a toothpick or skewer to check if it’s cooked. Poke to the bottom and if it comes out clean, it’s done! Or if you want it more golden up top feel free to leave it in a little longer (5ish minutes.)